Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 11

This week is getting really hectic, really fast. I'm afraid that the menu today isn't going to happen. First, I wasn't able to find ingredients for breakfast. Second, I won't be back home until the evening so I'll have to pack lunch or grab something out. And third, I am attending a barbecue tonight for dinner as a member of the Wildlife Society.

Tomorrow is going to be similarly crazy. I won't be home for lunch, and then after class I'll be heading right over to the Pink Party hosted by Victoria's Secret and the Gym Class Heroes concert.

So please excuse me for a little while if I don't have any posts or pictures up.

Thanks for sticking with me!

1 comment:

  1. I will miss your posts but I understand! It's nice that there are so many vegan options & even the vegan cafe we walked past when I visited. Good luck!!!!! Yay for the Pink party!! :)

    ReplyDelete