So, over the course of my three week Weight Loss Kickstart, I:
- Lost 6 pounds
- Lost 1 and 1/2 inches of off my hips
- Lost 2 inches off of my waist
- Lost 2 and 1/2 inches off my bust
- Lost 1 inch off of each thigh
- Gained a lot more energy, especially midday
- Stopped drinking coffee and soda almost entirely
- Completely halted my IBS episodes
- Started developing a better self-image, outside and in
- Cleared my previously conflicted conscience about eating ocean life
Right now, I feel like I've only just begun a really awesome adventure--there is so much more to do and learn about food (and I do love food). Dr. Barnard tells me not to say, "I'm a vegan now," but instead to say "I will follow a vegan diet for the next (relatively short-term commitment here)." So what kind of commitment will I be making?
Check out my new name to find out. Hope you'll stick around!