Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weigh In 2

Today marks two full weeks of a vegan diet completed and the start of the third. This past week I have lost another 3 pounds, bringing my weight from 255 to 249. Over the last seven days I've also dropped an additional inch and a half on my bust as well as a half inch on my waist. I'm feeling pretty good about this!

I know that other people are losing more, but I am happy right where I am at. I don't think I'd want to lose any faster anyways, because I know that rapid weight loss can cause some serious health issues. My goal is 150 pounds, and at this rate I could be there in about 8 months--before the end of the academic year and next summer. To stop me from being down on myself, my mom always says, "It took you twenty-one years to get this way--it'll be just as hard to get back." I don't know mom, it is looking pretty quick and easy from here!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so well! I'm super jealous, but I'm terrible about sticking to healthy choices. I'm totally rooting you on!

    ReplyDelete